Huey P. Newton Unisex Sweatshirt
In dedication to the immortal Huey P. Newton. The co-founder Black Panther Party, an African American revolutionary party co-founded with Bobby Seale in Oakland California, 1966. They sought to challenge police brutality among the African American race and establish Black Pride amongst the Black Community.
This heavy blend unisex crewneck sweatshirt has a loose fit for a comfortable feel. With durable fabric and print, it is sure to be a CULTURAL favorite for years to come.
- Gildan 18000
- Each design is personally and uniquely created in CELEBRATION OF THE CULTURE.
- TIP: to preserve design, wash garment inside out in cold water.
- All products compliment both men and women with unisex fit.
- Each product is made-to-order by third party print-on-demand companies. Please allow 5-7 days for production and delivery.
- Follow size guides carefully, each product is made based off your preferences (size, color, design). We do not offer exchanges or returns unless an order arrives damaged or incorrect from the original order placed.
.: 50% Cotton 50% Polyester
.: Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²))
.: Loose fit
.: Sewn in label
.: Runs true to size
|Sleeve length, in||20.00||21.02||22.01||22.99||24.02||25.00||26.02||27.01|