In loving memory of Desmond Tutu, one of the most prominent South African human rights activists of our time. He won the 1984 Noble Peace Prize for his work in helping to end apartheid.
Ideal for any black cultural occasion, this unisex t-shirt is pure comfort. This garments is made from 100% cotton.
- Bella Canvas
- Each design is personally and uniquely created in CELEBRATION OF THE CULTURE.
- TIP: to preserve design, wash garment inside out in cold water.
- All products compliment both men and women with unisex fit.
- Each product is made-to-order by third party print-on-demand companies. Please allow 5-7 days for production and delivery.
- Follow size guides carefully, each product is made based off your preferences (size, color, design). We do not offer exchanges or returns unless an order arrives damaged or incorrect from the original order placed.
.: 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton
.: Light fabric
.: Retail fit
.: Tear away label
.: Runs true to size
|Sleeve length, in