"UNTIL THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN IS THE TARGET, YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND."
Angela Davis is a prominent political activist, scholar, educator, and author. Since the 1960s she has acted as a communist leader and had close ties to the Black Panther Party. Her analyses of culture, gender, capital, and race have profoundly influenced political and social thought, and contemporary struggles.
Classic soft cotton unisex tee with the classic cotton look and feel in dedication to a Classic. Dress it casual or dress it elegant, either way, make a statement. A true compliment to the CULTURE.
- Each design is personally and uniquely created in CELEBRATION OF THE CULTURE.
- TIP: to preserve design, wash garment inside out in cold water.
- All products compliment both men and women with unisex fit.
- Each product is made-to-order by third party print-on-demand companies. Please allow 5-7 days for production and delivery.
- Follow size guides carefully, each product is made based off your preferences (size, color, design). We do not offer exchanges or returns unless an order arrives damaged or incorrect from the original order placed.
.: 100% combed and ring spun cotton
.: Light fabric
.: Retail fit
.: Tear away label
.: Runs true to size
|Sleeve length, in