HUEY P. NEWTON Unisex T-shirt
In dedication to the immortal Huey P. Newton. The co-founder Black Panther Party, an African American revolutionary party co-founded with Bobby Seale in Oakland California, 1966. They sought to challenge police brutality among the African American race and establish Black Pride amongst the Black Community.
Classic soft cotton unisex tee with the classic cotton look and feel in dedication to a Classis. Dress it casual or dress it elegant, either way, make a statement. A true compliment to the CULTURE.
- Each design is personally and uniquely created in CELEBRATION OF THE CULTURE.
- TIP: to preserve design, wash garment inside out in cold water.
- All products compliment both men and women with unisex fit.
- Each product is made-to-order by third party print-on-demand companies. Please allow 5-7 business days for production and delivery.
- Follow size guides carefully, each product is made based off your preferences (size, color, design). We do not offer exchanges or returns unless an order arrives damaged or incorrect from the original order placed.
.: 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton
.: Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
.: Retail fit
.: Tear away label
.: Runs true to size
|Sleeve length, in