JUNETEENTH -June 19, 1865, commemorates the end of slavery in the United States.
This t-shirt is comfortably soft, yet durable, with just the right amount of stretch. A true compliment to the CULTURE.
- Bella Canvas
- Each design is personally and uniquely created in CELEBRATION OF THE CULTURE.
- TIP: to preserve design, wash garment inside out in cold water.
- All products compliment both men and women with unisex fit.
- Each product is made-to-order by third party print-on-demand companies. Please allow 5-7 business days for production and delivery.
- Follow size guides carefully, each product is made based off your preferences (size, color, design). We do not offer exchanges or returns unless an order arrives damaged or incorrect from the original order placed.
.: 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
.: Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
.: Retail fit
.: Tear away label
.: Runs true to size
|Sleeve length, in