IN HONOR OF OUR BROTHER, MALCOLM X.
AN AFRO-AMERICAN CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER WHO FOUGHT TIRELESSLY TO INFLUENCE THE LIVES OF OUR PEOPLE.
HE URGED OUR PEOPLE TO STAND AGAINST WHITE OPPRESSION AND AGGRESSION "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY".
- Each design is personally and uniquely created in CELEBRATION OF THE CULTURE.
- TIP: to preserve design, wash garment inside out in cold water.
- All products compliment both men and women with unisex fit.
- Each product is made-to-order by third party print-on-demand companies. Please allow 5-7 business days for production and delivery.
- Follow size guides carefully, each product is made based off your preferences (size, color, design). We do not offer exchanges or returns unless an order arrives damaged or incorrect from the original order placed.
|Sleeve length, in||8.63||8.9||9.18||9.45||9.73||10||10.4|