In loving memory of Desmond Tutu, one of the most prominent South African human rights activists of our time. He won the 1984 Noble Peace Prize for his work in helping to end apartheid.
Ideal for any situation, a unisex heavy blend crewneck sweatshirt is pure comfort. These garments are made from polyester and cotton. This combination helps designs come out looking fresh and beautiful. The collar is ribbed knit, so it retains its shape even after washing. There are no itchy side seams on these sweaters.
- Gildan 5000
- Each design is personally and uniquely created in CELEBRATION OF THE CULTURE.
- TIP: to preserve design, wash garment inside out in cold water.
- All products compliment both men and women with unisex fit.
- Each product is made-to-order by third party print-on-demand companies. Please allow 5-7 days for production and delivery.
- Follow size guides carefully, each product is made based off your preferences (size, color, design). We do not offer exchanges or returns unless an order arrives damaged or incorrect from the original order placed.
.: Runs true to size
.: 50% Cotton 50% Polyester
.: Medium-heavy fabric
.: Loose fit
.: Sewn in label
|Sleeve length, in